Friday, May 29, 2020

Greetings from Dreamzola

Greetings, after months of preparation. This blog about my artistic journey is finally up. Why it took so long. Well, been really busy and exploring a suitable blog to host my works before finally settled on Bloggers for its simple features. 

It is not a masterpieces of an art master, but rather a platform to gather all the artistic works I have done through the years. I am born to do arts but I ended in Engineering.... ah well....the commitment to life.  I had explored several pursuits, writing stories, designing stuffs or building it, fueled by my power of imagination. Hmm, maybe too powerful. 

I believe everyone should have some hobbies, it gives a purpose and a room to hone your passion away from those annoying life commitments. As this is just a personal blog, I won't devout too much time building it into some kind of an empire. LOL. I rather spend more time exploring my art works. Ops, as I was writing I just accidentally broken an arm off a miniature model, bad arm! Should have put that model a little further away from my keyboard. Ah well....

Starting off with this 'work in progress' miniature. One of its kind only in this world. 

A merchant princess

Why its one of its kind only in the world? Because it was assembled and converted using different source of miniatures and material to make a unique model. This would not have been possible without my powerful seeds of imagination. Before it even appeared in reality, I have already imagined and visioned how I would designed and built this model.  And it took me one year to source for the right materials, added with numerous brainstorm, exploring and converting before finally come to this shape. Ah such commitment to such fine piece of art!




No comments:

Post a Comment