Wednesday, July 1, 2020

New reigment of vampire counts completed.

These guys been sleeping around my boxes for a long time.
Now they are finally up and ready for eating. Ops...do skeleton eats?

These were obtained from Ebay and arrived in several incomplete bits and pieces, some of it were ruined by its previous owners. I patched them up with my own kits robbed from whatever leftover parts and sprue I had and managed to salvage it back.   

Below were from another miniature series by Mantic. I obtained most of it in Ebay and as usual I patched it up nicely. This introduced more variety into my vampire army collections. 
Last and final is the completion of the Vampire Lord.
This one is from the Gamezone miniatures, one of the mournful knights.
 
Well. That more or less completed my vampire count collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment